Gary is in his twenty-seventh year with CBRE Limited as one of the top performing agents in Canada. During his tenure, Gary has been involved in a wide variety of successful projects in the City of Toronto and has managed numerous National corporate real estate accounts. His brokerage and advisory activities in the Metropolitan Toronto Commercial market have enabled him to build a solid reputation with Developers, Investors, Landlords and Tenants. Gary's skillful negotiation strategies and his attention to client needs and objectives have helped him build a long list of satisfied clients generating a constant stream of repeat business. Gary is performance driven and motivated to exceed client expectations.
Gary has maintained a high level of performance since joining CBRE in 1987 and has achieved the designation of Senior Vice President. Gary has consistently been one of the top performing sales professionals in the Toronto Real Estate market and with CBRE.
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board
- Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier University
- Aviva Insurance
- Broadcom Corp.
- TD Canada Trust
- National Bank of Canada
- H & R Block
- Centennial College
- Catholic Family Services
- Universal Music Canada
- Pilot Insurance
- Royal Bank of Canada
- IAP Insurance
- Bodycote Canada
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- Manulife Financial
- Canadian Red Cross
Gary is experienced in many aspects of the business including investment sales, industrial sales and leasing, industrial design-build and office leasing.
- National Mandate for Aviva Insurance (1990-2008) that totaled 1,000,000 sq. ft. of prestige office premises including a 400,000 sq. ft. sale lease-back of their corporate head office to Dundee REIT
- Canadian Red Cross National Mandate (Current) for sale, purchase, lease and listing of multiple locations Canada wide
- Broadcom Corporation National Services Contract (Current)
- Provincial Branch integration Project for merger of TD and Canada Trust
- National Mandate for Vale (Current)
- Pfizer, 250,000 sq. ft.
- Aviva Insurance, 325,000 sq. ft.
- Centennial College, 180,000 sq. ft.
- Canadian Red Cross, 300,000 sq. ft.
- Universal Music, 70,000 sq. ft.
- Kawasaki Motor Company, 80,000 sq. ft.