Greg is responsible for the overall management, strategy and direction of the company in the province of Alberta. With two offices (Calgary and Edmonton) offering market leading commercial real estate services his mandate is to ensure that the company's services are tailored to serve client's needs through a professional and effective approach. Greg is also actively involved with the CBRE Hotels-Capital Markets team in Canada.
Greg has accumulated over 30 years of experience in the commercial real estate field in markets across Canada. He has expertise in commercial real estate leasing, investment sales, financing, design-build and hotel & leisure investment. Before entering the Calgary market, Greg spent a number of years in the Toronto, Ontario market and has worked with clients in major international centers. The Alberta region has consistently been a top financial performer within the company and Greg credits the strength and professionalism of his associates and the allegiance of their clients for this achievement.
- Board of Directors - Winsport Canada
- Board of Directors - Calgary Stampede
- Member of YPO Gold (Young President's Organization)
- Calgary Airport Authority – Business Advisory Council Member
- Former Board of Directors NAIOP Alberta Chapter (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties)
- Former Salvation Army Board Member (Calgary Chapter)
- Former Calgary Philharmonic Symphony Board Member
- Ryerson University – Bachelor of Applied Arts (Hotel Management Major)
- Greg is a former member of the University of Calgary Dinosaur Football Club, avid golfer (Glencoe Club), Beer League Hockey player and former Youth Hockey and Soccer Coach. He and his wife Elly have been together for over 31 years and have three children.