Stuart Watson is a leading advisor in the Calgary market and over the past 18 years has been locally and nationally recognized for successfully representing owners and occupiers of commercial properties. As a partner of the Calgary Office Team’s owner and investor advisory division, Stuart specializes in the marketing and leasing of suburban office properties.
In 2005, Stuart Watson co-founded the CBRE Calgary Office Leasing and Sales Team. The team provides solutions to owners and occupiers of commercial real estate and in 2019, received the Hutcheson Award recognizing them as CBRE’s top leasing team in Canada.
Over the last decade, the team has leased more suburban office space on behalf of owners and investors than any other brokerage team in Calgary. At an average of one lease completed every 1.8 days, the team is consistently recognized within CBRE Canada as a top team for number of transactions. This unmatched volume gives our clients superior market intelligence. Combined with a process that is tried, tested, and constantly upgraded, Stuart’s goal is to give his clients an advantage resulting in better than market outcomes.
- Hutcheson National Top Team Sales & Leasing (2019)
- Partner of a team with over 1,300 successful lease transactions totaling over 9.0M SF
- CBRE Calgary Top 10 Sales Professionals (2011-2020)
- CBRE Alberta “Rookie of the Year” (2006)
• Red Cross Service Award Winner
- Licensed Real Estate Associate with RECA
- BA, Economics and Statistics (University of Alberta)