Frequently Asked Questions
You are not able to delete any information that you provide to CBRE including, but not limited to, your resume, profile and/or application, from CBRE's application tracking system. For compliance reasons, CBRE is required to keep your application history on record for a minimum of two years. After three (3) years of inactivity, your information will be automatically archived in the system.
I cannot use the online application system due to a disability and require an accommodation to apply for a job—what can I do?
Accommodations are available on request for all candidates at any time. If you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact CBRE Human Resources at [email protected]
or via telephone 1-866-388-4346.
Alternative methods to apply:
- By mail:
145 King Street West, Suite 1100
Toronto, Ontario M5H 1J8
Is CBRE an equal opportunity employer (EOE)?
Yes. CBRE Limited is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes and encourages applications from all persons regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, family status, gender identity or expression, disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law.
What benefits does CBRE offer?
Regular employees (working 21 or more hours per week) are eligible to participate in our benefits program. In Canada, this includes the following possibilities:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Group Retirement Savings Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Company Holidays
How many employees work at CBRE?
CBRE has 70,000 employees based in 400 offices worldwide, excluding employees of affiliate companies. In Canada we have more than 1,890 employees working in various locations across the country.
What is the best way to apply for a position?
You have two options:
- You can apply directly on our website at www.cbre.ca/careers. Search for your position, and then follow the instructions on screen to complete your application or submit a general application. Further details can be found below.
- Send your resume to [email protected].
What training can I expect when I join the CBRE team?
We want you to be ready for what lies ahead. That's why we provide you with everything you need, from tools to training workshops, so that you don't lose momentum.
Comprehensive training will advance every stage of your professional career at CBRE, from day one to retirement. You'll never stop learning. And never stop progressing.
How do I search for open jobs?
- Go to our careers page and click on the View Career Opportunities button.
- Just input any search criteria you would like and click the Search button.
- When you find a job that matches your talents, click the Apply Now button.
- After clicking Apply Now, a login page will appear. You will need to register as an applicant by creating a user name and password. Click the Register Now link to create them. Choose a user name and password you will find easy to remember as you will need them to log back in and access your application each time you come back to the CBRE Careers site
- Once you have created a User Name and password, you will start the application.
- It should take approximately ten minutes to complete. We encourage you to add any information relevant to the position you are seeking.
- If you do not find a job that currently matches your skills, you are welcome to create a User Name/password and apply without adding a job. By doing so, your application is searchable by the CBRE recruiting staff for any future job openings and you can save your job searches for your next visit to our careers site.
I am experiencing technical problems applying for a job opening—what can I do ?