Andre joined CBRE in the fall of 2018 as an analyst in our brokerage training program. Since then, Andre has been promoted to join The High Technology Facilities Group as a full-time broker, where he specializes in advising startups and tech companies with their unique commercial real estate needs. Andre is able to understand complicated requirements and will take the time to develop custom real estate solutions that will support a business’ success. Whether it is negotiating a lease renewal or finding the perfect space for your company, Andre is able to leverage his market knowledge, industry relationships and work ethic to deliver strong results for his clients.
Prior to starting a career at CBRE, Andre completed a Bachelor of Commerce Degree from the University of Victoria where he focused his studies in Entrepreneurship.
Tenant Representation, Subleasing, Lease Renewals, Commercial Sales, Design Build, Global Expansion, Strategic Planning, Consulting
Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)
- Member of the British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA)
- Member of the Royal Vancouver Yacht Club
University of Victoria – Bachelor of Commerce (Entrepreneurship)
- UBC Sauder School of Business – Real Estate Trading Services License
Recent Significant Transactions
- Telecon Inc – 44,078 sq. ft. (sublease)
- Sprung Studios Ltd. – 5,243 sq. ft.
- Stoko Design Inc. – 4,278 sq. ft.
- Confidential Fortune 500 Tech Company – co-working placement
Leasing expert sees bright future for office space in CBD - https://www.urbanyvr.com/amazon-vancouver-offices/