Angus Fraser joined the Calgary Downtown Office Leasing Team in March 1994 after starting his leasing career at another major real estate services company. Throughout his career, Angus has focused on downtown office leasing and advising corporate users of office space and office development. The specialization has elevated Angus and his team to an industry leading level of market knowledge and leasing experience. He has put these assets to work as agent to several of downtown Calgary's largest tenants, and has been directly involved with lease transactions totaling over 16,000,000 square feet.
Since January 2000, Angus along with Bryan Walsh combined experience and skills to pioneer Calgary's first full time office leasing partnership. Since its inception, the partners have secured over 10,000,000 square feet in tenant mandates, over 5,000,000 square feet of office space to lease and grew the team to seven individuals.
- CBRE Top Office Leasing Producers Alberta (2000 – present)
- CBRE Top Twenty Canada (2000 – present)
- CBRE Top Performers Trip (1997 – 2012)
- CBRE Alberta Salesman of the Year (2001, 2010)
- CBRE Alberta – Principal (2003 – 2007)
- GWL Realty Advisors Pinnacle Award Winner (2003)
BOMA Calgary Leasing Agent of the Year (2000)
- CBRE - Hutcheson Award - National Team Award – Sales & Leasing - 2017
Angus earned an Honours Business Administration degree from the Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario. In March of 2000, he completed the CBRE University program for top performers at the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California.
- Avenir Capital
- Borden Ladner Gervais
- BP Canada
- Canaccord Capital
- CCS Corporation
- Compton Petroleum
- Direct Energy
- Dow Jones
- El Paso
- Galleon Energy
- GMP Securities
- Grant Thornton
- Kinnear Financial
- McCarthy Tetrault
- McKinsey & Company
- McMillan LLP
- Nabors Canada
- Paramount Resources
- Pengrowth Corporation
- Perpetual Energy
- Petrobank Energy
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Ryder Scott
- Snamprogetti Canada
- SNC Lavalin Inc.
- Sun Microsystems
- TD Bank
- Trilogy Energy
- Borden Ladner Gervais, 130,000 sq. ft.
- BP Canada, 300,000 sq. ft.
- Burlington Resources Canada, 300,000 sq. ft.
- Canaccord Capital Corporation, 54,000 sq. ft.
- Canadian Hunter Exploration, 183,000 sq. ft.
- CCS Corporation, 200,000 sq. ft.
- Compton Petroleum Corporation, 150,000 sq. ft.
- Deloitte, 147,000 sq. ft.
- Direct Energy, 70,000 sq. ft.
- Husky Oil Operations, 87,000 sq. ft.
- McCarthy Tetrault, 70,000 sq. ft.
- NuVista Energy Inc., 55,000 sq. ft.
- Paramount Resources, 55,000 sq. ft.
- Perpetual Energy, 90,000 sq. ft.
- Pearl Exploration, 80,000 sq. ft.
- Pengrowth Energy, 100,000 sq. ft.
- Petrobank Energy, 80,000 sq. ft.
- PrimeWest Energy, 100,000 sq. ft.
- RBC Dominion Securities, 40,000 sq. ft.
- SNC Lavalin Inc., 250,000 sq. ft.
- TD Bank, 120,000 sq. ft.