Ed Ferreira has over 35 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. As Senior Vice President of CBRE Limited's Industrial Properties Group in Vancouver, Ed specializes in the sales and leasing of commercial properties in Metro Vancouver with specialization in the Central and East Vancouver area. Ed has also been active in neighbouring cities such as the North Shore and Burnaby as a result of relocating and expansion assignments.
Some recent and notable transactions include:
- the Sale of 1209 – 1249 Adanac located in the industrial area of Strathcona comprising of 3 adjoining properties with a total building area of 30,500 sqft to a local investor;
- the sale of 1280-90 Odlum Drive, a 13,000 sq. ft. industrial building in East Vancouver;
- the sale of 1060 West 8th Avenue, a 26,747 sq. ft. office building near Broadway and Oak Street;
- the sale of 220 East 1st Avenue, a future residential development site;
- the assembly and sale of 110-122 West 2nd Avenue, 3 adjacent industrial buildings across from Olympic Village;
- the sale of 375 West 5th Avenue, a fully leased office building;
- the sale of 3594 Main Street, a residential development site;
- the sale of 494 Railway, an industrial building;
- the lease of MEC's new Vancouver Flagship retail home at 2nd Avenue and Quebec Street;
- represented MEC with several new retail locations in Alberta, British Columbia, Ontario and Quebec and a distribution centre in Ontario;
- the sale of 148 West 6th Avenue, an industrial building to be retrofitted;
- the leasing of 2323 Quebec Street, a flex/ office industrial building; and
- assembled 32,000 sq. ft. site for Amacon Development in Burnaby.
- Top Industrial Producer in CBRE Vancouver 2016
- Top 5 Industrial Producer in CBRE Canada 2016
- Top 25 Producer in CBRE Canada 2016
- Top 10 Producer in CBRE Vancouver in 2016, 2013, 2012, 2003, 2001, 2000, 1999, 1997 and 1996
- Top 20% in CBRE Sales Professionals in 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2001, 2000, 1999
- Member of NAIOP
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Member of Stewardship of South East False Creek
- Soccer Coach for the Lions Gate Soccer Association
- BC Hydro
- BC Transit
- BCR Properties
- Canada Post Corporation
- Colin Campbell
- Daniel Le Chocolat Belge
- Edgar Group
- Finning International
- Frontier Dental Labs
- Goodyear Canada Inc.
- Gordon Food Services
- House of Blues Concerts
- JB Glass Studio
- JS McMillan Fisheries Ltd.
- Krino Foods
- Madison Pacific Properties Inc.
- Maple Leaf Foods
- Mario's Gelati
- Marquis of London
- MEC (Mountain Equipment Co-op)
- Northgate Investment Corp.
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Pacific Stone Tile
- Peace Arch Entertainment
- Rockmore Investments
- RR Donelly
- Self Storage Depot
- Shaw Cablesystems
- Sunrise Foods
- Suquet Interiors Inc.
- Viacom Outdoors Canada
- MEC (Mountain Equipment Co-Op), 270,000 sq. ft.
- Pacific Bindery, 65,000
- JB Glass Studio, 47,000
- NORPAC Controls Ltd., 40,000 sq. ft.
- Shaw Cablesystems, 40,000
- Vancouver / Coastal Health Authority, 39,000
- Colin Campbell / Burritt Floors, 24,000
- Krino Foods, 23,000
- Sugoi, 22,000
- Viacom Outdoors Canada, 14,000
- Marquis of London, 14,000
- IGG.com, 13,000
- Business In Vancouver, 12,000
- Daniel Le Chocolat Belge, 12,000
- Pacific Stone Tile, 12,000 sq. ft.