Iain Ferguson is Vice Chairman of Industrial Properties with CBRE Limited in Calgary, Alberta. Iain is the leader of the Calgary Industrial group which handles tenant rep, agency and sales in the greater Calgary area. In 2020 The Calgary Industrial team successfully completed 136 transactions for over 4.5 million square feet of industrial real estate.
Iain joined CBRE in 2004 and in less than a decade became CBRE’s youngest Executive Vice President. He is an industry leader in Western Canada, both within the company and in the community. Iain takes pride in giving back to his community, particularly by supporting The Cerebral Palsy Kids and Families organization, JDRF Canada and the Children’s Hospital Aid Society. Most recently, Iain has achieved the title of Vice Chairman as a result of his consistent pursuit and delivery of excellence. Iain is just the seventh CBRE sales professional to achieve this title in Canada and is the youngest to reach this impressive milestone.
- 2007 Canadian Rookie of the Year for CBRE
- Top Industrial Broker for CBRE Western Canada 2010, 2011, 2014-2020
- Top 5 Industrial Broker for CBRE Canada 2008-2020
- Top 20 Producer for CBRE Canada 2008-2020
- Top 10 CBRE Canada Broker 2013, 2014, 2018-2020