Myah is a part of the industry leading office leasing team at CBRE Toronto Downtown; along with Brendan Sullivan and Nicholas Potkidis. Completing over 185 transactions, Myah specializes in landlord representation across the GTA and is responsible for managing the leasing operations for a portfolio of over 3 million sq. ft. In 2015, Myah started her career with CBRE in Vancouver working as an intern with the National Investment Team. Her career continued to CBRE’s Research Department in 2017 which led in 2018 to her current position in Office Advisory and Transaction Services.
Myah is a young leader within the Toronto Real Estate community. She sits on the committee for the Community and Outreach with the Toronto CREW organization. She is actively involved in the CBRE Mentorship Program, CBRE Women’s Network and has participated in the JDRF Real Estate Ride. Myah also partakes in the NAOIP education series for professional development.
Myah graduated from the University of Western Ontario with an Honors Double Major specializing in Geography and Psychology.
- Member, Toronto CREW
- Committee Member, Community Outreach (Toronto CREW)
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Member, University of Western Ontario Alumni Network
- BA, Honors – Geography and Psychology (University of Western Ontario)
- Menkes Development
- First Capital REIT
- Hullmark Developments
- Fengate Asset Management
- Adgar Canada Investments & Development
- Lifetime Developments
- Great Gulf
- The Pearl Group
- Crestpoint Real Estate Investment Ltd
- Greenrock Real Estate Services
- Madison Group
- Medallion Corporation