Ted Overbaugh is a Managing Director on CBRE’s Ontario leadership team. In this role, Ted is responsible for overseeing all aspects of CBRE’s business operations across Southwestern Ontario and providing strategic direction to grow the firm’s market share across the region.
Ted joined CBRE in 2007 after graduating Western University, starting out in the sales trainee program. Before taking on a management role in 2020, Ted spent 10 years in the Toronto west market as a key member of one of the top industrial teams in the GTA.
Throughout his career, Ted has completed nearly 600 transactions totaling more than 6 million sq. ft. of industrial and commercial space, and over 1,000 acres of land sold. With more than 13 years of experience in the Southern Ontario market, Ted has a comprehensive understanding of the real estate market from Toronto to Windsor.
Ted is a natural leader, skilled at developing creative strategies to drive business and providing connectivity and collaboration across CBRE’s brokerage platform. Ted represents the organic growth within the company and the next generation of leadership at CBRE.
- Ontario Real Estate Association
- Toronto Real Estate Board Member
- Kitchener-Waterloo Real Estate Board Member
- London and St. Thomas Real Estate Board Member
- Windsor-Essex Real Estate Board Member
- Graduate of the University of Western Ontario – Honours B.A.
- CBRE University Advanced Industrial
- Real Estate Investment Analysis (RECO)