Because the needs of nonprofits are unique, we developed a specialized team of real estate practitioners who understand the unique decision processes undertaken by these organizations. We recognize how nonprofits work, how they think and how real estate decisions must be executed to support the organization’s mission.
Benefits to your Organization
- We hold the Experience, Insight, Intelligence and Resources to help nonprofit organizations make informed real estate decisions.
- We have substantial Knowledge working with nonprofits of all types including associations, unions and public charities.
- We are the only the only real estate service provider with a dedicated team of national professionals specializing in the nonprofit sector.
- Nonprofits, whether cause-based, membership-focused or trade-industry specific, are distinctive organizations which evaluate real estate based on mission-sensitive strategies and specialized criteria. There are difficulties in understanding associations and professional societies. The way information needs to be prepared, processed, and presented to Boards of Directors is unique–and we have more experience with these organizations than any other commercial real estate firm.
Areas of Expertise
- Strategic Real Estate Planning
- Tenant Representation
- Buy vs. Lease Analysis
- Ownership Representation
- Global Market Research
- Workplace Strategy
- Tax Exempt, Debt & Equity Financing
- Development Consulting
- Space Acquisition & Disposition
- Project Management
- Financial Modeling
- Nonprofit Benchmarking
- Report | Evolving Workforces
The Next Normal: A Complete Guide to How Hybrid Work is Impacting the Workplace and Transforming Commercial Real Estate
August 16, 2021
CBRE’s latest report will help guide decision makers in adopting hybrid work, covering everything from organizational policies to workplace design to space planning and much more.
Our Nonprofit Practice is currently tabulating the results for the 14th Annual Real Estate Benchmarking Survey for nonprofit organizations, which include associations, unions and public charities. This report will explore how nonprofit organizations are addressing their office occupancy and protocols, and return-to-work strategy as it relates to the pandemic. To receive a copy, please contact one of our professionals or email us at [email protected].