Breanne Hay joined CBRE in August 2015 and is a member of the Atlantic Canada retail team. Breanne and her team work with regional, national and international clients to provide site selection, land acquisition and retail investment sales services.
Breanne and her team are the go-to professionals in Atlantic Canada for several international and national retailers. They deliver a comprehensive service including delivering local market expertise, site selection and transaction management.
Their team also has experience representing landlords throughout Atlantic Canada.
Professional Affiliations/ Accreditations
- Member, Nova Scotia Real Estate Association
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC)
- ICSC Atlantic Idea Exchange Committee Member (2016 & 2018)
- Member, CBRE Women’s Network
- Co-Chair, Halifax Women in Real Estate (2017 – Present)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Mount Allison University, Sackville, New Brunswick
- Canada Computers
- GoodLife Fitness
- TD Bank
- Pet Valu
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Second Cup
- Slate, 281,180 SF, Responsible for the retail leasing and redevelopment for Slate’s Atlantic Canada Office Portfolio
- U-Haul, 100,000 SF, Purchase of former Rona in Bayers Lake, NS