CBRE Hotels' mission is to be the single strategic advisor to our clients for the provision of hotel, hospitality and leisure-focused real estate services, focused on the acquisition and disposition of hospitality properties in Canada. Our synchronized approach to marketing helps clients realize their investment goals by matching owner and buyer clients with unprecedented speed and efficiency. We anticipate hotelier trends, seize opportunities and leverage our broad network with the most in-depth localized knowledge. Our professionals have devoted their careers to the lodging sector and have a proven track record of over-achieving results, including the sale and financing of some of Canada's most notable hotels and resorts.
We provide comprehensive advisory and transaction services for:
- Hotels – hotel chains, luxury residential hotels, motels
- Resorts – vacation retreats, tourist centers
- Golf – luxury golf courses and golf resorts
For institutional and private investors alike, CBRE Hotels Canada delivers on our commitment by offering value and expertise through:
Collective knowledge of CBRE's shared platform that manages investor criteria as well as client and hospitality market information; hospitality market information;
- Strategy, advice and execution from a seasoned perspective, based on market knowledge of historic, current and forecasted conditions;
- Sophisticated forecasting models and proven analytical expertise via Torto Wheaton Research, a subsidiary of CBRE;
- Complete capital market solutions through CBRE Debt & Structured Finance, the real estate financing arm of CBRE;
- Property management for understanding significant capital issues, budgets and the deployment of resources;
- Creative recapitalization strategies; and
- Portfolio disposition expertise.
For public sector clients, including government agencies, non-profit organizations and indigenous groups, CBRE's independent Tourism & Leisure Group is available for consulting services.